There are many ways you can get involved in our conversation about the future of Govan Graving Docks.
A decision is due soon on the planning application for housing development at Govan Graving Docks. It is expected Glasgow City Council’s Planning Applications Committee will decide on this in March 2018 and the outcome will set the tone and direction for Govan Docks Regeneration Trust from that point on.
Until the decision date arrives we must continue the political campaign around the graving docks – which Govan Docks Regeneration Trust will do with the support of CDPI and other organisations.
Some ways to support the campaign against housing development:
- Help us with leaflet distribution (we will be issuing further guidance very shortly)
- Help out with printing and other campaign materials
- Write to Councillors on the Planning Applications Committee to ask them to reject the NCV housing proposal
- Sign the petition for a maritime park
- Let us know if you have any ideas for campaign activities